when someone eats the food you were saving in the fridge
March 2013 - July 2014
That night Little Things came out and everyone was up at like 4 AM on a school night crying.. I’ve never felt so united with a group of people before that night
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Anonymous said: What's the Wellington video
Step into my office, take a seat, have a cocktail. Its story telling time.
It was a dark and stormy night (it wasn’t but it sounds cool), almost two years to the date when Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson decided to embark on a night out on the town and let their hair down and indulge in some wine and spirits. Seems innocent enough, yes?
As the eve wore on, inhibitions were cast into the wind, which brings us to the most riveting part of the story. Amongst a crowd of onlookers and filmed through the lens of a 1985 handy cam with a used coffee filter over it, Harry and Louis did the unthinkable,
"they’re kissing!" - direct quote from a girl who is probably no longer with us.
Hours later, a still drunk in love Styles added some parting thoughts.
And that my friend, is the legend of Wellington.
hey!! so 5sos were originally nominated for only one tca, but that number has grown to five!! they are nominated to win best song by a group, best break up song, best music group, best breakout group and best summer group!! the teen choice awards don’t air until august 10, so you still have time to vote and you can vote once per day!!! click here to vote!!!
Short Summary: A sixth form!AU where Harry is the fucked up bad boy with too many problems, Louis is the perfect rich boy with too much money and their schools are right across from each other. They meet at a party and that’s the last (and maybe the only) thing they need.
Warnings: language, snobby attitude, graphic sexual content
Word count: ~5k
Read the whole story here